Profiilikuva

The Devil Wears Prada

Norway
Jäsen jo 6 vuotta
Seuraajaa
Seurannassa
2 stars
Luokitus
Updated 10.04.2022 The start of investment My interest in equities dates back to 1986. I had a colleague who was very interested in investing as A.P.Møller (Mærsk). I also had to try something, so I went down to the bank and bought a share in "Dampskibsselskabet af 1912 A/S" for 25.000. Back then, stocks could not be traded via the internet. I could keep an eye on the courses in the newspaper. It went up and down with the Gulf War and so on, but mostly up. My partner at the time of purchase had written off 25.000, but after 10 years I sold for about 200.000. A little new history In February 2018, I opened a stock account in Nordnet. During the year 2018, I moved a stock account in Denmark to Nordnet. In February 2020, I succeed in getting out of stocks and back in March. The portfolio I built up then still forms the base today. The turbulence in the market that has been here in 2022 has only been exploited to a limited extent. How do I think as an investor? In my working method, I use both technical analysis and fundamental conditions. The investment plan I have is dynamic. It should be adapted to market conditions and how closely I have the possibility of paying attention, i.e. how much time I can spend. I'm preferably invested in solid companies with good profits, a debt they can service and good liquidity (turnover in the stock). I'm not interested in speculative investments like Tesla and Bitcoin. What I write on Shareville is my opinion and not a call to anyone for specific dispositions.
Elämäkerta
Updated 10.04.2022 The start of investment My interest in equities dates back to 1986. I had a colleague who was very interested in investing as A.P.Møller (Mærsk). I also had to try something, so I went down to the bank and bought a share in "Dampskibsselskabet af 1912 A/S" for 25.000. Back then, stocks could not be traded via the internet. I could keep an eye on the courses in the newspaper. It went up and down with the Gulf War and so on, but mostly up. My partner at the time of purchase had written off 25.000, but after 10 years I sold for about 200.000. A little new history In February 2018, I opened a stock account in Nordnet. During the year 2018, I moved a stock account in Denmark to Nordnet. In February 2020, I succeed in getting out of stocks and back in March. The portfolio I built up then still forms the base today. The turbulence in the market that has been here in 2022 has only been exploited to a limited extent. How do I think as an investor? In my working method, I use both technical analysis and fundamental conditions. The investment plan I have is dynamic. It should be adapted to market conditions and how closely I have the possibility of paying attention, i.e. how much time I can spend. I'm preferably invested in solid companies with good profits, a debt they can service and good liquidity (turnover in the stock). I'm not interested in speculative investments like Tesla and Bitcoin. What I write on Shareville is my opinion and not a call to anyone for specific dispositions.
Kirjaudu sisään Sharevilleen nähdäksesi omistukset.
Kirjaudu
Pörssilistatut
Osuus
Keskikurssi
Kehitys
U
Unity Software Inc
100,00%
1,00 SEK
+13,80%
W
Walt Disney Company (The)